I Suck At Fantasy Football: Blank Lined Journal - Last Place Gag Gift | Fantasy Football Notebook, Fantasy Football Draft Board, Fantasy Organizer, Fantasy Football Gift by NOT A BOOKThis author was created to segregate those items which have ISBNs but are not actually books. For more information, see the manual and/or start a thread in the Librarians Group.
When an item which is not a book is imported via ISBN into Goodreads, it does no good to delete it: the item will only be re-imported as long as it remains on the feeder site. (Often these are book-related items which are assigned ISBNs by book publishers so that they can be tracked through their book systems.)
These items should be transferred to the author NOT A BOOK. This can be done by editing the individual book record and replacing the existing primary author with the author NOT A BOOK, or, if all of the items on an authors list are not books, the author can be edited and merged entirely into NOT A BOOK.
In the case of items currently credited to an author who is a member of the Goodreads Author program, proceed extremely carefully and contact the author for clarification if there is any question regarding the status of an item as a book, particularly in the case of calendars, workbooks, or blank books with additional content.
These items are not books:
* multi-packs of the same book
*** dumpbin, dump bin, dumpb, dumpbi, dumpbn, dbin, d/bin
*** mixed bin, mixed copy, copy bin, mxd
*** prepak, ppk, stockpack, stock pack
*** shrinkwrap, shrink wrap, s/wrap, swrap
*** x12, x24, x36, x48, 12c, 24c, 36c, 48c, 12cc, 24cc, 36cc, 48cc, 60cc
* promo materials (displays, etc.)
*** counterpack, counter pack, cpack, c/pack, counter display
*** floor display, floordisplay, floor disp, fd, f/d
*** 18fl, 24fl, 27fl, 36fl (fl = floor display)
*** clip strip
* movies (DVD or VHS)
* television episodes
* theatrical production recordings
* music (esp soundtracks) (but not bound sheet music, loose sheet music, or sheet music in electronic form)
* calendars (unless containing additional content)
* diaries and blank books (unless containing additional content)
* unbound maps (as opposed to bound maps in an atlas)
* board games
* stuffed animals/dolls
* decks of cards (including Tarot)
* puzzles (as opposed to puzzle books)
* plaques (inspirational, or otherwise)
* video games
* podcasts discussing books
* untitled books where no verifiable publication information about the book exists (often these are titled Untitled #3 and represent placeholder ISBNs that were never used)
* all book by an author or all books in a series where no published collection of these works exists
* story bundles
Fantasy Football Intelligence: Draft Preparation Part 1
If you are a Fantasy Football commissioner, you know how important Draft Day is. Make it great with these free tools based on Google Sheets. If you've ever done a draft where everyone in the league is in the same room on draft day, you know how much fun it is. The other problem I have with these sites is there is no big picture view of how the draft is going. One possible solution is to get one of those big draft boards and use sticky notes or markers, but we can do better. Our league uses Google Sheets to display an overview of the draft, as well as give each owner a custom rankings sheet linked to the main draft board. So changes to the main draft board are automatically reflected in each owner's sheet.
Fantasy football 2019: Printable cheat sheets for Top 200, rankings by position
You can cast the draftboard onto a big screen TV, and experience an immersive draft experience like never before. Perfect for draft parties with friends. Our beautiful draftboard makes it easy for everyone to see what is going on. Commissioners also have access to unlimited pick changes, pauses, and undos. You can start or stop the draft at any time.